Summer School: Graphs, Groups, Stochastic Processes
The School focuses on discrete structures and their limits. This is an active area of research that connects discrete mathematics with ergodic theory, stochastic processes, spectral theory, measured group theory and various branches of analysis and topology. There will be six minicourses given by distinguished researchers of the field.
- Peter Csikvari (Rényi Institute)
- Mikolaj Fraczyk (University of Chicago)
- Yair Hartman (Ben-Gurion University)
- Tom Hutchcroft (Caltech)
- Dan Kral (Masaryk University)
- Balint Virag (University of Toronto)
The organizers are Miklós Abért, László Lovász, Gábor Pete and Balázs Szegedy.
For more information please visit: https://erdoscenter.renyi.hu/events/summer-school-graphs-groups-stochastic-processes